PO Box 77
Strathmere, NJ 08248
March 28th 4pm Strathmere Fishing & Environmental Club recreational fisheries management meeting.
The proposed agenda and primary discussion points include:
• Regionalization of flounder: rules and regulations with a focus on southern NJ aligning with Delaware
• NJ’s 2015 regulations allowing for a 2 striped bass catch limit and to include one at 43” or longer, a valued breeding class of fish.
• NJ’s “pots off the reef” legislation, when will NJ’s reef program be re-built and who will manage the rebuilding.
• State of the union for NJ’s Recreational Fishing Alliance for the recreational fisherman.
Panel Special Guests include:
• Senator Jeff Van Drew
• Assemblyman Bob Andrzejczak
• Assemblyman Sam Fiocchi
• RFA Director Jim Donofrio
• Program Chair SFEC Public Relations Randy Roash
• SFEC President Mike Olley
• SFEC Trustee Bill Shillingford
Food and beverages at the programs conclusion prepared by Chef Ed & Chef Bud