FISHING REPORT 11/17

Went out this morning with 2 hours of incoming and it turned into another flood tide . I trolled down into Ludlam Bay with nothing. Decided to go further into Ludlam where I had a couple yesterday NOTHING. Tide is full,very full but has slacked off and I went back to where I started to see if a bass came in to visit ,NOTHING. So I decided to try a spot that worked in the Spring on start of outgoing and WOW finally got a hit but missed it .Continued to work this area and I managed to get 3 short bass 17-20″ This is getting frustrating and I’m debating with myself whether to pull out Sat or wait to next Sat. Clearly if I stay in I won’t be fishing Sunday and Monday given the forecast Decisions ,Decisions ????