april 1 launch date questionable

I got in one day to get a little work done on boat and had planned to haul it over to Barnacle Bill’s for tune up and bottom paint BUT looked at forecast and weather is going to hell. Only highs of 30 tomorrow and not into 50’s until next week so she will continue to sit in yard as bottom paint can’t go on in low temps
May not be missing anything as ocean water temp was 37 this morning so I wait