update 11/6

Roads are open , I cleaned out my launching ramp and now will wait for lates storm to pass.Plan is to get back in water Friday or Sat at the latest. Water is cleaning up nicely but don’t know what to expect after this new storm. My Spots have survived so I will have live bait
Hope to stay in until Thanksgiving weekend and hopefully there will be a few bass around
Whale creek docks came through Sandy in fine shape
Clock is ticking on closing out the season