April 10,2012 Launch Delay

I ran into a small electrical problem with lights that prevented me from Launching yesterday.  Salt water can really do a job on wiring . But I  didn’t miss much as wind was 25-30 with higher gust. Same wind is forecasted for today so I won’t be launching today. Tomorrow  appears to have some liquid sunshine BUT if wind drops out I will be in the water